Check if You need a visa by clicking https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y.
Type of Visa to Apply for: For the purpose of attending a conference or exhibition in United Kingdom, you will need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa.
Standard Visitor Visas are Applicable for All of the Following Purposes:
1. To attend a conference, meeting or training
2. To take part in a specific sports-related event
3. You’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform
4. You’re an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme
5. You’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
6. You want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
7. You want to get funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK
Note: The Standard Visitor Visa has replaced all of the following visa types:
1. Family Visitor visa
2. General Visitor visa
3. Child Visitor visa
4. Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
5. Sports Visitor visa
6. Entertainer Visitor visa
7. Prospective Entrepreneur visa
8. Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
9. Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa
Invitation letters. Invitation letters can be provided by World Logistics Media (WLM), a WCA affiliated company registered in the UK. To obtain an invitation letter, you must register for the conference first. Then, you will be able to download the Invitation Letter from inside the conference registration area of this website.